Total number of students: 690
Average number of students per class - College: 30
At Wells International College (WiC), we aim to deliver the highest quality Information Technology, Management and Hospitality Training with our state-of-the-art computer laboratories, modern campus and rigorous curriculum. Our college is registered and accredited by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) and is listed on the Commonwealth Register for Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS). We are also registered on the National Training Register and authorised to deliver Nationally Recognised Training within the Australian Qualifications Framework. Every graduate from Wells International College can be assured that they will have the necessary employment skills at the end of their course. Our courses are constantly monitored and reviewed for any trends emerging from industry which will assist our students to keep abreast of the most current changes.
DatyCourse startNext Monday
Przykładowy plan zajęć
Dlaczego warto ?
- 15 Hours face-to-face and 5 Hours online per week with both theory and practical
- Structured formal training for Theory-based units
- Classes are held in well equipped computer labs
- Study in a small group under direct supervision
- Learners guide and study materials will be provided for each class.
- Assessments can take form of role plays, case studies, practical demonstrations and written tests.
Sydney, 101 Sussex Street / LG
- Dokumenty do pobrania
Nie masz żadnych udostępnionych dokumentów.
Podobne kursy w tym mieście
Sydney Australia, UniversitiesCass Training International College Commerce
Sydney Australia, UniversitiesBusiness Institute of Australia Sydney
Sydney Australia, UniversitiesWells International College Sydney
Sydney Australia, UniversitiesTAFE New South Wales
Sydney Australia, UniversitiesSydney Business & Development Institute